Saturday, March 10, 2007

Questions

I have been posting in my blog quite a bit these past few days. I just have a lot of stuff to say!


1. What is your occupation? I am a Research Technician in a (Neuro)Psychiatry Research lab.

2. What color are your socks right now? I am not wearing any!

3. What are you listening to right now? My stepson jumping around downstairs yelling.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? A granola bar.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent this to me, I stole it off of someone's blog when I was doing a google blog search!

8. How old are you today? 40, but I feel 25

9. Favorite drink? Goose Island Root Beer

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Golf, but not really

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, blonde, black, and auburn (but not all at once)

12. Pets? One dog and two cats

13. Favorite food? Chocolate!

14. What was the last movie you watched? Star Wars III on cable ("If you are not with me, then you are my enemy")

15. Favorite day of the year? Usually my birthday

16. How do you vent anger? by eating or sleeping or ranting. It depends.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed Snoopy dolls

18. What is your favorite season? Autumn, without a doubt

19. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

20. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course

21. Who is most likely to respond? Amy

22. Who is least likely to respond? Susan

23. Living arrangements? Live with my husband and my stepson (50% of the time)

24. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago.

25. What is on the floor of your closet? Storage boxes

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I am not sending this to anybody

27. What did you do last night? Worked on my knitting spool, wrote in my blog, played with my dog, ate chocolate.

28. What are your favorite smells? Coffee and beer. Oddly enough, I don't like the taste of either.

29. What inspires you? Honestly? A sunny day.

30. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love.

31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain, but with ketchup and onions.

32. Favorite dog breed? I like any kind of small dog. Jack Russell, Boston Terrier, etc.

33. Number of keys on your key ring? 5, I think.

34. How many years at your current job? almost 4, but have been in this type of work over 11

35. How many states have you lived in? Two, born in Michigan, now I live in Indiana

36. Favorite day of the week? Fridays!

37. Favorite holiday? I don't like holidays.

1 comment:

George said...

cute list.....wonder if I should do it.