Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More questions and answers

1. Can you cook? God, no! At least I can boil water, though. I lived on spaghetti and ramen noodles for many years until I got married. My husband cooks!
2. What was your dream growing up? To live happily ever after, whatever that meant. I never had a particular thing that I wanted to do, I just wanted to be happy wherever I ended up.
3. What talent do you wish you had? To be able to sing. I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
4. Favorite place? At home with my animals and husband. It feels so safe and secure, not like the world outside, which is sometimes a dangerous place.
5. Favorite vegetable? Carrots.
6. What was the last book you read? The Happy Hooker Crochet book. One of the best books I have read in a long time on the subject.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Libra, sign of the scales, wanting balance in my life and in others lives. So true.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Nope. I've thought about it, but can't get over that I wouldn't be able to remove it (unless I had expensive surgery). I just can't commit!
9. Worst Habit? Eating too much sugar. I am completely and hopelessly addicted to anything sugary. If I cut out of my diet most of the sugar I eat on a day-to-day basis, I could probably lose 10 pounds in only a couple days. (but I would surely have to be put in a straight-jacket too).
10. What is your favorite sport? Don't have one. I wish I did. Most people I know are passionate about and enjoy watching football, but it still bores me. Couldn't care any less.
11. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? Negative! I really tried to be positive, but too many bad things happen in the world; they outweigh the positive.
12. What is one weird fact about you? I can flare my nostrils. Also, when I put towels and dishes away after washing them, I put them on the bottom of the stack so the ones that are already there will have a chance to be used next time. I guess that was two weird facts, instead of one.
13. Do you have any pets? A dog and two cats. See my other posts about them - there are many!
14. Do you know how to do the Macarena? NO. And don't wanna!
15. What time is it where you are now? 3:30 p.m.
16. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary and sinister! I won't have them in my house.
17. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? If I could just snap my fingers and have it be instant? Lose 30 pounds. I really only need to lose 20, but another 10 wouldn't kill me. I wish liposuction wasn't so gross (and dangerous) (and expensive) or I would do it!
18. What color eyes do you have? Hazel
19. Ever been arrested? Nope, I have always been very well-behaved.
20. Bottle or Draft? Neither; don't like beer. I like Kool-Aid and Root Beer.
21. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Pay off some credit cards, give some to members of my family. We all could use a little extra cash.
22. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Don't have one, but if I did, it would be completely non-smoking and you could bring your dog! They would serve dog biscuits too.
23. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes! I have never seen one, but know people who have and I believe them.
24. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Crochet or knit. If someone would pay me to sit there and crochet all day I would be a very very happy person.
25. Do you swear a lot? OH, yes. At work, while driving, etc.
26. Biggest pet peeve? People who drive below the speed limit. If you need to do that, fine, but pull over once in awhile and let others by!
27. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Complicated.

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Clowns are kind of interesting. They certainly can be viewed in either light.

Pam said...

Jack, I have always found them to be scary, even as a child!