Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dammit

I am angry about two things today:

1) The pet food recall. I had been feeding my dog Treif Nutro Natural pouch food, which is SUPPOSED to be a high-quality dog food, when it turns out that it is manufactured by the same place that has the contamination. THE SAME PLACE that other crappy, store brands are made. WTF? I thought this kind of dog food was supposed to be superior? I feel like an idiot and I feel like the Nutro company and all other pet food companies are liars and can't be trusted. So what the hell do I feed my dog now?

So far, Treif is doing ok, even though the pouches I had been feeding him were on the list of recalled food.

2) Discrimination against fat people. Who the f#%&!! cares if someone is fat. I am about 20 pounds overweight and I am tired of feeling bad about myself. I just love to eat. It is one of life's pleasures and yes, sometimes it is what gets me up every day (the thought that there is cake at work today, or there is a candy bar down in the kitchen that I saved for today). Call me pathetic if you want, but I don't care. You can kiss my big fat butt! :)

No comments: