Sunday, January 06, 2008

Do you believe in psychics/mediums/spiritualists?

I know not many people read this blog. But I was just curious to hear, from those that do read this blog, if they have had any experiences that have convinced them that they are indeed for real.

My husband gets very angry when he hears of people that claim to be able to "talk to the dead" - he calls them charletons, who take advantage of people when they are vulnerable. He thinks it's all a load of crap; psychics are just people who are very good at cold readings, and they just give out general information that could be true for anybody. He insists that John Edwards, Sylvia Browne, and James Van Praagh have all been proven to be frauds.

I have never had any personal experiences, but I do hope that this world is not all that there is and that we continue on.

1 comment:

Jack Steiner said...

I can't say that I believe in them, or for that matter that I do not. I am not sure.