Friday, October 17, 2008

I am 42 and tired.

I turn 42 today.  I still feel and act much younger, but one thing is that I am so, so tired all the time.  I don't know if life is getting me down, or if I need to adjust my meds.  I just want to go home and lie under the covers and snooze.  

I certainly have a lot going on that is depressing, so I guess it's no wonder I am feeling this way.  I can't really say what, because I don't want to write about something that is so personal and have it all out there for all to see (not that I get many visitors to this site).  

One thing I can say, and I have on previous posts, is my dog not being well.  I think he is losing the feeling in his left front leg now, and also having mini-seizures, or at least periods of agitation that are very severe.  They don't last long, thank goodness.  He is such a good dog, I feel so bad for him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I found you on Dina's blog. My heart goes out to you and Trief. He's such a precious boy. The only thing that seems obvious is that he must be in a lot of pain. That's something we have to weigh when we think about quality of life for our pets.

I empathize with you when you say you are trying to make up to him for things you didn't do for your pets in the past. We do what we know at the time. It's obvious you've given this little guy the best and most loving existence possible. He's been lucky to have you.

Pam said...

You know, I was concerned that he might be in pain, but my vet (and several others I took him to), don't think so. If I thought he was in unbearable pain, the decision would be easier.

Thanks so much for your kind words!