Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Bad Thoughts

I am 52.  Happily married.  Good, well-paying job.  Great house.  Every major expense is paid off.  Car, house; and even my credit cards are paid off every month. I do have sorrows; like losing my Dad and my friend Carol, and losing my pets.  But generally I have nothing to complain about.

Except.... there are a few people from my past who I wish bad things upon.  One is my former boss. I had a dream about her last night that was vivid.  When I woke up I wondered if maybe she was dead.  I hoped she had died.  But, alas, I don't see any mention of an obituary on google.  She made my life miserable during the time I worked for her.

The other is my former husband.  I wish bad things for him.  I want him to suffer like I suffered during the time we were married.  Ugh, just thinking about him makes my skin crawl. Why can't he be dead?  But alas, anything I can find about him on the internet, it sounds like he is doing well.  Dammit.  I want him dead.  Is that too much to ask?

Maybe if there is a God, my wanting them both dead is frowned upon, so he/she/it will make sure they live long and fruitful lives.  Perhaps.

No comments: