Friday, May 16, 2008

What I forsee for the future

I see someday, maybe soon, that families will have to move in together in order to make ends meet. It will be just like it was way back when - people of different generations all living together under the same roof. Working jobs with low pay - but everyone pitching in will make it possible to survive.

I see more people finding alternate transportation. More people will ride bikes to work, take the bus, carpool, etc.

I see the rich getting even richer, and the poor getting even poorer.

I see me going crazy one day and deciding to go live with my sister - and getting a job at McDonald's so I will be able to help buy food and pay the bills. I see me getting a small amount of retirement money each month and blowing it on frivolous purchases - those impulse-buys that provide momentary happiness. Each day will be lived for those brief moments of happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can come live with me! :)

Pam said...

That would be great! Let me know when you have an empty room in your house! ;-)